Friday, February 6, 2009

Conga II WWR Reunion

I am going on several rides this year but my first big ride is in May. I am going to meet up with some of the Ladies from the WWR forum. This is a really great forum, I have learned a lot from these ladies and made some new friends!

Flo started this "Conga" in 2007 when she met up with Donna and Jerry from Ride Like A Pro and rode her motorcycle from Florida to Canada. She would meet up with different ladies from the forum and they would ride with her to the next meeting spot. Then the next group would ride with her and so on to Canada.

This year she is doing it again but this time she is raising money for breast cancer. I am anxious to meet everyone, I will be meeting them in KY and riding to Milwaukee, WI. I will then head back home as some of the others and Flo will meet up with new riders and continue to Canada.

Go with the Flo....what a wonderful person!

1 comment:

  1. WTG!!!!!! Lookin good, can't wait to meet you and ride with you!!!

    ReplyDelete